Monday 7 March 2011

It's Official - The Yank Is A Tragically Bohemian Hipster

I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy.


Except not. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm
a) not black
b) not a man

Anyway, I turn on my lamp and make coffee.




Think about working on "Goat Man."



Look - I am a true bohemian! Except not really, because the typewriter is mostly decorative.
This isn't decorative though:


I'm trying to start a new band (long story). Right now, I'm the only member. But at least we have a name and a logo.



This is all pathetic. Time to drown my sorrows in Chinese Food.



Read something inspiring.

Go back to bed and dream about being an actual rock star.


The end.

3 comments:

  1. The dream of the 90s...good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the logo! and the typewriter is excellent; I've always wanted to try one out and see how good I am at it (presumably terrible).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss using a typewriter.

    I'm kinda glad your not like P. Diddy... it might take the epic away from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete