|In the future, all bouquets will be made out of wires...and I will rule the world!!!|
So if I ruled the world...
- Everyone would have a government-issued alarm clock in their home that would wake them up with "It's A Beautiful Life" by Ace of Base.
- Drip coffee would be free in coffee shops.
- Listening to Ke$ha would be illegal.
- If you are male and you want to wear tight pants, you have to get a permit for that.
- Scratch that. I shouldn't be so discriminatory. If you are anyone and you have the desire to wear tight pants, you have to get a permit for that. If you exercise your right to wear tight pants incorrectly, you may find yourself at the mercy of The Muffin Top Police.
- I don't mean to be narcissitic, but if I'm gonna rule the world...there really needs to be a statue of me somewhere.
- You can get a ticket if you're caught not dancing in your car at a stoplight.
- If you are vegan, you have to sew a red "V" onto your clothing.
- Chocolate would be issued to everyone for free by the government (like in Allison's world).
I feel like if I keep going, I'm going to end up creating a communist state in which I am the derranged dictator...
I think I'll stop while I'm ahead.
Happy Wednesday! See you on Friday, Major Tom! This is ground control, signing off!