Friday 23 March 2012

Missing: The Brit

Lauren and I were emailing today and we both expressed legitimate concern over the disappearance of our blog friend Tom - aka TbR.

If anyone knows where Tom is please let us know! Is he okay? Is he just REALLY, REALLY busy? This blog kinda just stopped because he stopped posting and things just fell apart. We're only as good as our weakest member, so the Transatlantic Support Group is feeling the loss of our friend from across the pond!

Tom - send us a sign that you're okay! Raise your TASG ring to the sky...I've got my hockey stick, and Lauren has her keytar - you just need the Elder Scarf and we're ready for battle!

- Allison

4 comments:

  1. He's alive. I had a short Twitter conversation with him, I think last week? I told him I almost organized another search and rescue operation for him. Glad I don't need to. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do Twitter, but I believe Lauren is trying to get a hold of him using hers. We thought he might actually be dead.

      Delete
  2. -.-

    Now I'm worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an e-mail off him in mid- Feb. He seems OK and may need some time out (my impression, he didn't say anything about it). I worry about him greatly :(

    ReplyDelete