Monday 7 November 2011

Blah!

Okay, so The TASG had it's first hiccup of the season...Tom and Lauren are sorry and will post twice this week (last week's topic and this week's...well I know Lauren is. Tom, are you okay? Tom!!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear me!!!!!!!???? I miss you!!!!)

This week's topic is "Sick Days" - Basically how we deal with being sick. I've got my first cold of the season and while it's not really that bad, it's still quite bothersome.

How do I deal with being sick? I tend to drink tonnes of tea with honey, orange juice and try to drink more water. I know you're thinking I'm probably all holistic and stuff...but no. I also hit up the drug store for Nyquil, Dayquil, Tylenol cold, Buckley's, nasal spray, cough drops...whatever fits my symptoms and will help me sleep and avoid actually having to go to the doctors.

I also generally don't take time off of work while I'm sick because I have a shitty job and I don't get paid sick days, so I usually just feel like dying for my shift then I go home and actually die. If I ever am sick enough to not go in, that means I'm really, really sick.

I don't get sick that much, but when I do it tends to last a long, long time. Last year, around Christmas, I was so sick that I actually lost my voice.

Anyways, I wish you all a happy and healthy November.

I'm looking forward to Halloween and Sick Days posts from both Tom and Lauren this week.

Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All cozy in bed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment